Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch> on 2003/02/01 13:22:25 UTC

Re: Running out of connections

Jandalf,
Nobody responded to Simon so far, even though this problem sounds like a
pretty nasty one. Shall we file a bug report? I suppose we should
consult Mike Becke first.

Cheers

Oleg

--
Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>

Re: Running out of connections

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
Yes, there are many uses of HttpClient with massive multiple connections
so this is a serious issue.  Mike Becke is the expert here.