Posted to user@aurora.apache.org by 卢义 <ma...@icloud.com> on 2016/01/22 03:33:39 UTC

Aurora blocks other frameworks

Hi,

I am running multiple frameworks on one mesos cluster (actually, only one machine). But when aurora-scheduler is running, other frameworks such as spark-shell and kafka-mesos stop working. It seems that aurora seize all resources.
How to solve this problem?

Louis

Re: Aurora blocks other frameworks

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Additionally, you will want to disable the preemptor
(-enable_preemptor=false), as preemption in multi-framework mesos is
currently futile.

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.