Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by yajna pandith <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/28 17:06:36 UTC

Information regarding Gsoc problem statement AIRFLOW-6419

Regarding this particular problem statement i would like to seek some
clarrifciation.
<  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-6419  > which states [
dag_processor_manager/webserver/scheduler logs should be created under date
folder
]
The below is my observation
As i observe in my current local system versioned 1.10.9 . The scheduler
log folder(~airflow/log/scheduler) contains dated folders and I dont find
the same in Dag process manager (~airflow/log/dag_processor_manager).

Further I do not see webserver logs at all in (~airflow/log/scheduler)
folder.

Now I need to clarify few things , with respct to the above problem
statement

a) Am I correct in inferring webserver log files are absent and i need to
ensure that the webser console logs be redirected to a log file with a
suitable dated folder structure ?

b)Should I Implement dated folder structure for dag_processor_manager logs

c)Given scheduler has already dated folder structure but yet I dont see any
logs in any of them including latest folder , is this an issue to be fixed
in itself or am I missing something?

Please clarify as I interested in picking up this problem statement for
Gsoc .

Regards,
Yajna.

Re: Information regarding Gsoc problem statement AIRFLOW-6419

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
I respond to it in the #gsoc channel in slack.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>