Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2003/11/07 23:13:38 UTC

Funny reactor bug in rc1

Hi Maveners,

I had the funny following bug when running the jelly project.xml in
reactor: commonDependencies.ent file not found.
I was, of course, in a different directory and it looks like the parser
on the project.xml doesn't set the system-id correctly...
Maybe it's already fixed in CVS ?

Paul

Re: Funny reactor bug in rc1

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Sorry, I did not mean I know >>it should be thus<< but I know it's
working this way but that it should not be thus.

Paul

Re: Funny reactor bug in rc1

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Why ?