Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com> on 2017/11/20 07:09:42 UTC

RE: Apache Kyine - Hbase set up not working

Pls. advise on this - what needs to be done. Some permission issue for user a_rcmo_nd. Pls. advise what needs to be done.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to find metadata store by url: kylin_metadata@hbase
        at org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.createResourceStore(ResourceStore.java:89)
        at org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.getStore(ResourceStore.java:101)
        at org.apache.kylin.rest.service.AclTableMigrationTool.checkIfNeedMigrate(AclTableMigrationTool.java:94)
        at org.apache.kylin.tool.AclTableMigrationCLI.main(AclTableMigrationCLI.java:41)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
        at org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.createResourceStore(ResourceStore.java:83)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.AccessDeniedException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.AccessDeniedException: Insufficient permissions (user=a_rcmo_nd@NAEAST.AD.JPMORGANCHASE.COM, scope=default, params=[namespace=default,table=default:kylin_metadata,family=f],action=CREATE)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.access.AccessController.requireNamespacePermission(AccessController.java:633)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.access.AccessController.preCreateTable(AccessController.java:1002)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterCoprocessorHost$11.call(MasterCoprocessorHost.java:216)

Regards,
Manoj

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Ok good to know; You can configure a namespace for the metadata table, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1400

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

RE: Apache Kyine - Hbase set up not working

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.AccessDeniedException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.AccessDeniedException: Insufficient permissions (user=a_rcmo_nd@NAEAST.AD.JPMORGANCHASE.COM<ma...@NAEAST.AD.JPMORGANCHASE.COM>, scope=default, params=[namespace=default,table=default:kylin_metadata,family=f],action=CREATE)