Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by lroussel35 <la...@capgemini.com> on 2014/05/30 14:43:51 UTC

Searching ServiceMix Roadmap

Hi,

In the context of my project, I have to provide quaterly a document
centralizing the roadmap of the solution integrated in our SI.

ServiceMix 4.4.0 is one of the components used and I'm searching a document
or a page where I could find the following elements:
•	a listing of the different version plan to release in the year,
•	the release dates of these new versions,
•	a description of the new features, technical improvements and the bug
fixes.

I have seen the post of Gert Vanthienen (Feb 02, 2013) that explains that
there is no roadmap for 5.x versions. Is it still the case ?

Thanks for your feedback,

Sincerely,

Laurent Roussel

Re: Searching ServiceMix Roadmap

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Laurent,

We have a roadmap (high level) for Karaf, but not a complete one for
ServiceMix.

As ServiceMix is a umbrella project on top of others (like Karaf, Camel,
CXF, ...), we should create a "roadmap container", just to reference the
roadmaps from the different projects.

I will add a page with the dependencies/versions matrix, and the
references to the other roadmaps.

Regards
JB

On 05/30/2014 02:43 PM, lroussel35 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the context of my project, I have to provide quaterly a document
> centralizing the roadmap of the solution integrated in our SI.
>
> ServiceMix 4.4.0 is one of the components used and I'm searching a document
> or a page where I could find the following elements:
> •	a listing of the different version plan to release in the year,
> •	the release dates of these new versions,
> •	a description of the new features, technical improvements and the bug
> fixes.
>
> I have seen the post of Gert Vanthienen (Feb 02, 2013) that explains that
> there is no roadmap for 5.x versions. Is it still the case ?
>
> Thanks for your feedback,
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Laurent Roussel

Jean-Baptiste Onofré