Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/18 20:07:04 UTC

customizing the RSS feed

Is there an easy way (or can someone suggest something) to customize the RSS
feed generated by JSPWiki? In addition to the built-in behavior, I'd love to
be able to specify a parameter to filter out which pages it reports. Our
wiki page names follow a naming convention, so this would work well for us.

For example, the default RSS url is:

http://hostname/jspwiki/rss.rdf

How would I support something like this:

http://hostname/jspwiki/rss.rdf?prefix=MyProjectName

--
Bobman

Re: customizing the RSS feed

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
rss.rdf is a static file, generated by RSSGenerator, so it can't accept any parameters.  The dynamic version is rss.jsp. However, you should be able to patch RSSGenerator accordingly. A regexp might work fine there.

/Janne