Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Rik Scarborough <ri...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/07 13:57:54 UTC

Ambiguous reference when using Lombok

When using lombok, version 1.18.4, I get the following error in the
Netbeans 10 (and Cool Beans), "reference to <methodname> is ambiguous  both
match".

Both occurrences each of <methodname> and <classname> are identical.

This is client code, so I don't have the option of not using lombok.

This does not happen in Netbeans 9.

~Rik
*Believe in Good*

Re: Ambiguous reference when using Lombok

Posted by Rik Scarborough <ri...@gmail.com>.
I have not been able to recreate this, so I am assuming it is a conflict in multiple dependencies.  I will continue to try to find it.

~Rik
Believe in Good

Posted by Rik Scarborough <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.