Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Harvey Jiang <ha...@objectconsulting.com.au> on 2005/01/04 00:18:49 UTC

RE: ant tasks

Steve,

As you know, organisations provide more Web Services to their customers this
year or after and will uses UDDI to store information of these services.  To
achieve automatic system testing of Web Services with integration of juddi,
ant tasks are required to manage a juddi repository.  These tasks may be:

-save_business
-save_service
-save_tmodel

-delete_business
-delete_service
-delete_tmodel

-find_business
-find_service
-find_tmodel

Every of save_xxx tasks at least provide two attributes;
   -source:  a xml file used to populate a juddi repository
   -destination: a xml file to store a value returned by the juddi
repository

Every of delete_xxx tasks at least provide one attribute:
   -source: a xml file to store information used to delete a business entity
or a service or a tModel

Every of find_xxx tasks at least provide two attributes;
   -source:  a xml file used to query a juddi repository
   -destination: a xml file to store a value returned by the juddi
repository

Note: xml schema used above should be identical to one used by data
structures in the uddi specification.

Any comments!

Regards, Harvey

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Great idea.  I noticed that you haven't listed any of the publisher
assertion functions ... I would think we'd want to include all of the
UDDI v2 functions.  What do you think?  There are also a few
jUDDI-specific functions (save_publisher, delete_publisher, etc) that
some might find useful.