Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Vogler, Thomas" <Th...@softwareag.com> on 2007/01/19 14:06:20 UTC

Q: Status of JAVA Library XMLSec-1.XX.jar

Hi all,

would you please tell me what the official status of XMLSec.jar is?
According to the mailing list archives 1.4 is released, there is one on
the main server (http://xml.apache.org/security/dist/java-library/), but
the WEB page at http://xml.apache.org/security/Java/index.html states
that 1.3 is the current one.

I am asking because 1.4 fixes some problems we run into when using
version 1.3. We would like to include 1.4 into one of our productsbat we
cannot make use of 1.4 unless it's kind of an official release.

Thank you for your good work,

Thomas Vogler

Re: Q: Status of JAVA Library XMLSec-1.XX.jar

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Thomas
The 1.4 is frozen, labeled, and released. We are having problem updating the
web page. In case that something weirds happens (big bug or whatever) we
will just create a new 1.4.1 version.
Sorry for the annoyances

Regard,
Raul