Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Wielly <wi...@weikegaming.com> on 2012/05/07 07:57:49 UTC

Qpid Enquiry

Hello,

I have installed qpid package with c++ broker under windows environment. I
already developed qpid application for my project, my customers have been
using my apps for 2 years without problem.

I am having more potential and bigger customers in near future. They require
that my system need to configure SSL security and Persistent storage to
transmit/receive data over secured network.

Any user is familiar with setting up QPID "SSL" and persistent storage
before? Can any user help me to explain in stepwise how to configure? I
heard this is possible to be done under windows.

Please note that we are not developing this app under linux environment.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Willy

Software Engineer Asia