Posted to users@camel.apache.org by syam <sy...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/10 13:50:50 UTC

Can we configure Tomcat as we configure ActiveMQ in camel

Hi
    We have Camel application.In this application activemq configured like
this.
from("activemq:queue:mediation-mq(queue
name)?transferException=true&exceptionListener=#jmsExceptionListener")
						.routeId(ERouteNames.ROUTE_TUBE.name())
						.to("bean:mediationSessionManager?method=processMessage");

can i configure Tomcat in Camel like this.We always pointing Tomcat. Tomcat
running or not using camel.How to test it using camel.

Re: Can we configure Tomcat as we configure ActiveMQ in camel

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.
> can i configure Tomcat in Camel like this.We always pointing Tomcat. Tomcat
> running or not using camel.How to test it using camel.

I'm personally getting StackOverflowException when reading this :)
Would you be so kind and be a little more specific regarding what you
want to ask us?

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com