Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by "Kevin Kim (Sangwoo)" <ke...@between.us> on 2017/04/10 08:49:39 UTC

Zeppelin 0.7.1 unintentionally run a function on declaration

Hi everyone, I'm suffering from the problem Z is unintentionally running
functions on declaration.

(You may easily reproduce it)

Does anyone have idea on this?

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Zeppelin 0.7.1 unintentionally run a function on declaration

Posted by "Kevin Kim (Sangwoo)" <ke...@between.us>.
Jeff, thanks for testing it,
I just created an issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2380