Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by lo...@yahoo.com.INVALID on 2015/10/29 22:50:51 UTC

questions about the extensions for open office

I am using open office 4.1.1 and using Mozilla for my internet. I am trying to install the US English spell check extension  and I need to know if there is an extension to make address labels.  I am using Windows 8.1.

KarenCook

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: questions about the extensions for open office

Posted by Jim McLaughlin <jj...@gmail.com>.
In Writer in OO 4.1.1:

File> New > Labels

You'll get a box with three tabs.  The first tab (Labels) gives you a
panel on the right side about 2/3 of the way down the panel to select a
label format by  label manufacturer and form number, *e.g.* "Avery 5160
Address".

Other parts of that panel give you the opportunity to custom define a  label

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 30-Oct-15 08:50, lovebirdsforfun@yahoo.com.INVALID wrote:
> I am using open office 4.1.1 and using Mozilla for my internet. I am trying to install the US English spell check extension  and I need to know if there is an extension to make address labels.  I am using Windows 8.1.

This functionality is part of OpenOffice, no extension required.