Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/02/10 01:39:14 UTC

Missing sign off on report

Dear Fineract Podling,

Your quarterly report is submitted and looks pretty good.  However, none of
your mentors have signed off on it.  Any idea when that might come?

John

Re: Missing sign off on report

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
I've just signed off. This one is doing super well actually. So it was
just a comination
of FOSDEM and being pretty sick on the way back that prevented me from signing
off on time.

Thanks,
Roman.