Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/16 17:10:29 UTC

[m2] xml error running unit tests

Hi,

I get this error when running my unit test though maven:

javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider for
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory

running them in IntelliJ works fine.

any idea's on what might be wrong? I'm using JDK 1.5 and have set the
correct options in the maven-compiler-jar for it.

regards,

Wim

Re: [m2] xml error running unit tests

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
For those with the same problem, I need to add this exclusion to my
commons-logging dependency:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
            <version>1.0.4</version>