Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Sanjaya Amarasinghe <ma...@sanjaya.me> on 2014/07/27 18:57:40 UTC

List functions in Erlang

Hi All,

I am totally new to Erlang but managed to convert some JS views to Erlang.
I was struggling writing a list function in the past few days. The only
example I found on the internet didn't work for me some how. Can somebody
please give me an example of a List function in Erlang ?

(My exact need is to go through the results, and Send the row content if a
certain element is not found in the Couch document)

Thank you.
Regards,
Sanjaya

Re: List functions in Erlang