Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2005/03/19 08:44:12 UTC

Re: [2.2] build failed in Core.java (o.a.c.util.ClassUtils unknown).

On Sab, 19 de Marzo de 2005, 1:40, Bertrand Delacretaz dijo:
> Le 19 mars 05, à 08:33, Antonio Gallardo a écrit :
>
>> ...Looks like the needed o.a.c.util.ClassUtils is not part of the
>> current
>> compile task and was not compiled before...
>
> Should be fixed now, I have moved
>    src/java/org/apache/cocoon/util/ClassUtils.java
>    src/core/java/org/apache/cocoon/util/
>
> as this class is used in the core

Yep, I saw your post! :-)

I am compiling right now and the core now compiles. I was not sure if what
you did was the correct fix for this. Thanks for fixing it.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.