Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lyndon Tiu <lt...@alumni.sfu.ca> on 2004/12/27 20:39:16 UTC

Axis Testing Tool

Hello,

I have googled and I did not seem to find a tool that I am looking for.

I am looking for a tool that can:

automate testing of axis web services
test the performance of an axis web service
profile an axis web service's performance

Other than writing such a tools from scratch, I am wondering if there is
anything out there that I can re-use.

Thanks for any tips.

--
Lyndon Tiu

Re: Axis Testing Tool

Posted by Frank Cohen <fc...@pushtotest.com>.
Take a look at TestMaker at http://www.pushtotest.com. It may do what
you are looking for. -Frank

On Dec 27, 2004, at 11:39 AM, Lyndon Tiu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have googled and I did not seem to find a tool that I am looking for.
>
> I am looking for a tool that can:
>
> automate testing of axis web services
> test the performance of an axis web service
> profile an axis web service's performance
>
> Other than writing such a tools from scratch, I am wondering if there
> is anything out there that I can re-use.
>
> Thanks for any tips.
>
> --
> Lyndon Tiu

---
Frank Cohen, PushToTest, http://www.PushToTest.com, phone: 408 374 7426
Author of "Java Testing and Design: From Unit Tests to Automated Web
Tests"
from Prentice Hall, details at http://thebook.pushtotest.com