Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Julien Charon <Ju...@avitech.aero> on 2015/06/01 12:39:46 UTC

wsdl2java: catalog and nexclude partially ignored

 Hi everybody,

I'm facing 2 strange problems using wsdl2java. I'm trying to generate server classes for WFS 2.0 using http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/2.0/wsdl/example-SOAP-endpoints.wsdl.

1.       I provide a catalog using the -catalog parameter rewriting system Ids of all schemas directly and indirectly referenced by the WSDL.
Example entry:
<rewriteSystem
                               systemIdStartString="http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/2.0"
                               rewritePrefix="file:/C:/wfs/src/main/resources/xsd/wfs/2.0"/>
The resolution of the entries almost works fine, except for 2 of them, including http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd. If I remove the entry from the catalog, wsdl2java gets very slow (~ 5 minutes till it finishes) and I can see that http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd is requested 12 times. If it is present in catalog, I can see the http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd is only requested a single time, but I get an error of kind
Suppressed: org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException: '...' is already defined, so that obviously causes a conflict because both http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd and xml.xsd on the local file system are used to generate classes.

2.       I'm using the -nexclude parameter 2 times because I already got JAXB classes generated for almost all schemas the WSDL uses. But only one of them has the effect that no JAXB classes are generated, the other one is completely ignored.

Has anybody faced similar problems and was able to find a solution?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
Julien Charon

Avitech GmbH
Engineering AxL
Tel.: +49 (0)7541/282-177
Fax: +49 (0)7541/282-199
e-mail: julien.charon@avitech.aero<ma...@avitech.aero>
Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Antonio Maria Gonzalez Gorostiza
http://avitech.aero<http://avitech.aero/>

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.