Posted to user@spark.apache.org by VG <vl...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/22 14:17:41 UTC

ml ALS.fit(..) issue

I am running into the following error when running ALS

scala.reflect.api.JavaUniverse.runtimeMirror(Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)Lscala/reflect/api/JavaMirrors$JavaMirror;
at org.apache.spark.ml.recommendation.ALS.fit(ALS.scala:452)
at yelp.TestUser.main(TestUser.java:101)

here line 101 in the above error is the following in code.

ALSModel model = als.fit(training);

Does anyone has a suggestion what is going on here and where I might be
going wrong ?
Please suggest

-VG

Re: ml ALS.fit(..) issue

Posted by Benjamin Fradet <be...@gmail.com>.
Seems like there is an incompatibility regarding scala versions between
your program and the scala version Spark was compiled against.
Either you're using scala 2.11 and your spark installation was built using
2.10 or the other way around.

--
Ben Fradet.

Re: ml ALS.fit(..) issue