Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Eric Chow <er...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 10:51:32 UTC

When does Pluto 2.0 release a test version?

Hello,

Is there any plan to release pluto-2.0 in short term?

Re: When does Pluto 2.0 release a test version?

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.

Pluto 2.0 (alpha, beta, GA) will be released when it is ready. Since most
of us are volunteers here, that is anybody's guess. We would welcome help
from anyone. Just find a Jira issue to work on or create one if you have
found a bug that's not been reported.  Documentation contributions are also
welcome.

Have you (I'm referring to you in the plural here, being anyone who's used
or is interested in Pluto) ever contributed to Pluto? It's actually easier
than it looks. There is a primer on how to contribute to our project on the
Pluto web site here: http://portals.apache.org/pluto/helping.html . There's
also a more complete answer to that eternal  question "So when is the next
release coming out?" on that page
(http://portals.apache.org/pluto/helping.html#release).

             "Eric Chow"
             <eric138@gmail.co
                                       pluto-user@portals.apache.org
             01/08/2008 04:51                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       When does Pluto 2.0 release a test
             Please respond to         version?