Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by vdetez <v....@gmail.com> on 2010/01/18 13:14:49 UTC

ActiveMQ + javax.jms.JMSException: Session's XAResource has not been enlist

Hello

I am using glassfish and I succeeded to setup Activemq like genericra
connector.  I also succeedeed to create an MDB to listen to a queue and read
message.

However when a Web Service try to post a message, I am receiving this error
:  javax.jms.JMSException: Session's XAResource has not been enlist.  How
can I solve it please?

thks

Valery

code to post message:
  Connection connection = null;
        Session session = null;
        MessageProducer messageProducer = null;
        TextMessage message = null;

        try {
            connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();
            session = connection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
            messageProducer = session.createProducer(queue);
            message = session.createTextMessage();

           message.setText(s);
           messageProducer.send(message);

        } catch (JMSException e) {
            System.out.println("Exception occurred: " + e.toString());
        } finally {
            if (connection != null) {
                try {
                    connection.close();