Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Philippe Mathieu <ma...@lifl.fr> on 2003/05/08 19:19:07 UTC

Threads and Tomcat

Hi,

I want to acces at two instances of the same JSP at the same time (to simulate
many hits at simultaneously).

Unfortunately it doesn't work with any recent versions of Tomcat both under
Linux or Windows. I am sure that it is possible ... but how ? help !

Please find enclosed the very simple JSP page i use to make my tests. It sends
to the browser the 1st section, then wait 30 sec and then send the second
section. i have then just enough time to access to the same page with another
browser to make my test. If it works i must see the two first sections to appear
before the 30sec delay isn't it ?

Thanks a lot

PS: To test i use Linux Debbian, Tomcat 4.1.24 with the initial config, Sun jdk
1.4.1, and Mozilla 1.3a

--
PM