Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2004/07/12 23:04:02 UTC

uploading jars to ASF java repository [WAS Re: Maven]

i can easily execute the upload for the jars (or provide instructions
for a volunteer with minotaur karma which includes all xmlbeans
committers) but permission for the xml-bean pmc would be required
before i could execute.

1. is the xml beans pmc list up and running yet (this is usually
something i'd copy to the pmc list just for the record)?

2. would someone else like to jump in to execute?

- robert