Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org> on 2021/03/09 22:05:57 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-667: Remove deprecated methods from ReadOnlyWindowStore

I think we can discard this KIP, as we don't need one to remove
deprecated API in major releases.

We can just work on this ticket now, as the next release will be 3.0.0.

(I updated the wiki pages accordingly.)

-Matthias

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Matthias.