Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Guy <gs...@gsta.net> on 1999/09/12 14:21:06 UTC

general/5001: Large number of site overflows frontpage extensions in Apache 1.3.3

>Number:         5001
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Large number of site overflows frontpage extensions in Apache 1.3.3
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.3.3
>Environment:
I am running  SCO 5.0.4 with the SCO Development system.
I have apache 1.3.3 with fronpage extension support compiled in (I did it)
Everything works fine until I have more than 42 virtual web sites.  If I add more than 42 then when I start the httpd daemon the frontpage extensions no longer work but the standard httpd (apache 1.3.3) engine still works for regular sites.  Can you point me in the direction as to where I can fix this problem.

Thank's
Guy St-Amant
gstamant@gsta.net
I am running  SCO 5.0.4 with the SCO Development system.
I have apache 1.3.3 with fronpage extension support compiled in (I did it)
Everything works fine until I have more than 42 virtual web sites.  If I add more than 42 then when I start the httpd daemon the frontpage extensions no longer work but the standard httpd (apache 1.3.3) engine still works for regular sites.  Can you point me in the direction as to where I can fix this problem.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Probably some settings to increase memory space allocated for site definitions tables
[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]