Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Francisco Javier Ros Muñoz <fj...@doalitic.com> on 2017/05/16 11:38:13 UTC

[dev] pypy env is broken

Hi everyone!

The pypy environment seems to be broken in the build pipeline:
ERROR: InvocationError: '/home/travis/build/apache/libcloud/.tox/pypypy/bin/python setup.py test’

That’s preventing all PRs from passing tests:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/libcloud/pull_requests

Any idea on how to fix this?

Best,
--
Francisco J. Ros

Re: [dev] pypy env is broken

Posted by Francisco Javier Ros Muñoz <fj...@doalitic.com>.
Oops, same error, now when checking docs:
ERROR: InvocationError: '/home/travis/build/apache/libcloud/.tox/docs-travis/bin/sphinx-build -W -b html -d /home/travis/build/apache/libcloud/.tox/docs-travis/tmp/doctrees . _build/html'

:-(
--
Francisco J. Ros

Re: [dev] pypy env is broken