Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by lucene lucene <lu...@greatminds.co.in> on 2011/02/19 09:36:03 UTC

Index AutoCAD files

Hi,
I am relatively new to Lucene.net.
I need to index some AutoCAD files. Will it be possible with Lucene.
I know there is an ifilter for DWG files. But how do i pass the file through
the filter and pass on the text to lucene?
Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Vignesh

RE: Index AutoCAD files

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Hey Vignesh,

I haven't used the DWG Ifilter, and it looks like it costs money, so I can't write up some code and test. I have
used this (http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/IFilter.aspx) tutorial in the past to help me wire up Ifilters

~Prescott