Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Archibald <ar...@gmx.net> on 2018/01/11 12:59:39 UTC

[ARTEMIS] Message not being consumed from queue which came from topic using divert and selector expression

Hi all,

I stumbled on an issue which looks similar to  ARTEMIS-1508
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1508>   using version 2.4.0.
The setup is the very same:
A <divert> is used to route messages from a topic to a queue, and a consumer
is attached to the target queue using a selector expression.
Message is not being consumed and broker log reads:

Any help on this?

Thanks, Archibald

Re: [ARTEMIS] Message not being consumed from queue which came from topic using divert and selector expression

Posted by Archibald <ar...@gmx.net>.
Thanks Justin,

with the fix in ARTEMIS-1508 the issue is also gone for in my case.

Br, Archibald

Re: [ARTEMIS] Message not being consumed from queue which came from topic using divert and selector expression

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Based on your description I'd say it's the same issue.  A fix was committed
to the code-base on November 27 so it's not in any release yet (2.4.0 was
released on November 7).  You can try building from master and testing if
you like otherwise I guess you'll need to wait until 2.5.0 is released.

Justin