Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org> on 2016/05/30 03:23:35 UTC

Release plan Oak 1.4.3

Hi Team,

Apologies for the late notice. The release was scheduled for today but I'll
reschedule it for tomorrow. There are a couple issues (OAK-4358 & OAK-4165)
unresolved with OAK-4165 marked as blocker.
Do let me know what should be done for these issues.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Release plan Oak 1.4.3

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
I just resolved OAK-4165. It was a simple matter of committing the change
on trunk and performing a proper merge on 1.4. Sorry for the delay.