Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/10 09:07:16 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)

I've staged a release for Apache Isis, namely 0.1.2-incubating.  This
has been voted through on the isis-dev@incubator.a.o mailing list, and
now requires a vote on general@incubator.a.o

Votes already cast (on isis-dev):

   +4 (binding): Mohammad Nour El-Din, Siegfried Goeschl, Mark Struberg,
Benson Margulies
   +3 (non binding): Kevin Meyer, Robert Matthews, Dan Haywood

There were no +0 or -1 votes.  The voting thread is [1].

The artifacts have been staged to staging repository on
repository.apache.org:
*
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-012/org/apache/isis/isis/0.1.2-incubating/isis-0.1.2-incubating-source-release.zip
(zip file)
*
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-012/org/apache/isis/isis/0.1.2-incubating/isis-0.1.2-incubating-source-release.zip.asc
(signature)

In Subversion the code has been tagged to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/tags/isis-0.1.2-incubating.

I've also uploaded a new version of the site at
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-incubating.  The contributors
guide on the site contains some suggestions of how to verify the
release, see
http://incubator.apache.org/isis-0.1.2-incubating/docbkx/html/guide/ch12.html

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for
at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-isis-dev/201107.mbox/%3C4E116A0F.8040606@gmail.com%3E

[VOTE] [RESULT] Apache Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (RC5)

Posted by dan haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
This vote has now completed with the following result:

 +4 (binding): Mohammad Nour El-Din, Siegfried Goeschl, Mark Struberg,
Benson Margulies
 +3 (non binding): Kevin Meyer, Robert Matthews, Dan Haywood

There were no +0 or -1 votes.  All votes were originally case on the
isis-dev mailing list, see thread [1].  There were no additional votes cast
on this voting thread.

I'll now push out the artifacts.

Thanks
Dan