Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Adrian Sutton <ad...@intencha.com> on 2003/08/13 14:56:12 UTC

Commons-user list

Hi all,
I'm on holidays this week and next week and while I'll still be
receiving email from httpclient-dev and hopefully finally getting some
of the things off my HttpClient todo list, I'm not monitoring the
commons-user list particularly regularly and so questions about
HttpClient can tend to get ignored over there.

It would be really great if someone could subscribe to the commons-user
list and help people out where they can and redirect any questions you
can't answer over to this list where there is a wealth of knowledge.
Generally my emails along that vein point out the HttpClient tutorial
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/tutorial.html), the
trouble shooting guide
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html),
the logging guide
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html) and then
direct them to this list if that doesn't help.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian Sutton.

Intencha "tomorrow's technology today"
Ph: 38478913 0422236329