Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Van <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/21 10:12:21 UTC

[OT][ANN] Hands-On Flex Session in Moutain View, CA on Feb 7th

I'm guessing there are a fair number of Java web developer from
Silicon Valley on this list. So, I thought this was worth sharing
here. Although the primary topic is Flex, it is being discussed in the
context of integrating this technology with web applications written
in Java. The forwarded message below includes a link to the full
online announcement with RSVP instructions and directions to the
meeting site. This is a JUG meeting that is open to the public and
free to attend.

FYI, Van

Mike "Van" Riper
Silicon Valley Web Developer JUG
https://sv-web-jug.dev.java.net

Posted by Van <va...@gmail.com>.
FYI,

There are three important updates to share about this meeting:

1. We will be providing dinner (sponsored by Adobe) before this
meeting . In addition to the usual water and soft drinks, there will
also be pizza.

2. The Silicon Valley JUG (our sister JUG with a more general Java
focus) is co-hosting this event. So, you can expect a larger turnout
and a greater opportunity to network with your peers prior to the
start of the talk between 6:30 and 7:00pm.

3. James Ward will also be leading follow-up truly hands-on Flex For
Java Users sessions in the San Francisco Bay Area on Feb. 8 (Adobe San
Francisco office) and March 22 (Adobe San Jose office). If you are
interested, you will need to register in advance for one of the
sessions online here:

   http://www.eventsadobe.com/jug/

The online meeting announcement has been updated to include all this
new information:

   https://sv-web-jug.dev.java.net/servlets/NewsItemView?newsItemID=4567
   [ tinyurl: http://preview.tinyurl.com/399hfr ]

Finally, RSVPs are still requested by January 31st to