Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io> on 2012/06/19 15:08:46 UTC

No spellcheck if not enabled in default request handler

Hi.

Just now i deactivated the spellcheck component in the default request handler by commenting out the last-components arr. Our other search request handler has spellcheck enabled and uses distributed search. After deactivating the component in the default handler the queries never yield suggestions. The correctlySpelled functionality is still there and is correct. When the component is turned on i get my suggestions.

This is with a current trunk export, no strange patches involved. Any idea? Known issue?

Thanks,
Markus