Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Theodore W. Leung" <tw...@sauria.com> on 2002/02/05 00:53:16 UTC

[3rd party jar] style-apachexml

This jar is a package of stylebook stylesheets. It is covered by the ASF
license

It appears in
xml-xerces/java/tools/Attic/style-apachexml.jar,v

and

xml-xerces/c/tools/jars/style-apachexml.jar,v

For Xerces-J, the problem is solved

For Xerces-C we can solve the problem by checking in the ASF 1.1 license
as
xml-xerces/c/tools/jars/style-apachexml.LICENSE

Re: [3rd party jar] style-apachexml

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
Done.

Tinny