Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Vimpy Batra <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/18 23:20:56 UTC

Using Kafka Metrics

Hi,

I am using Kafka-0.8 and have a module to write metrics to Graphite. I have a multi node cluster and was wondering if I need to enable metrics reporting on all of them. Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks,

Re: Using Kafka Metrics

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Each broker will only report metrics for the partitions that exist on that
broker. In order to get a global view of metrics, you will need to collect
metrics from all brokers.

Thanks,
Neha

Re: Using Kafka Metrics