Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Laudio Info <la...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 09:05:38 UTC

library duplication into ear and war

Hello

i have one problem and i don't know how to solve it.

i have one parent project that has two maven moduloes (one war and one
ear). it prodeces one ear (jaxws webservice) that contains one war.

the problem is that always build the ear with the libraries duplicated.

into the lib (of ear) appears all the libraryes and into the lib of war
appears all the libraries.

how can y solve this duplicated lib?

can you help me?

thanks

the poms are:

###########parent#########

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

                <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

                <groupId>my.group</groupId>

                <artifactId>myartifactparent</artifactId>

                <packaging>pom</packaging>

                <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

                <name></name>

                <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>

                <modules>

                               <module>../myWar</module>

                               <module>../myEAR</module>

                </modules>

</project>

###########ear#######################

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

                <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

                <groupId>my.group</groupId>

                <artifactId>myartifactEAR</artifactId>

                <packaging>ear</packaging>

                <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

                <name></name>

                <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>

                <parent>

                               <artifactId>myartifactparent</artifactId>

                               <groupId>my.group</groupId>

                               <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

<relativePath>.../myartifactparent/pom.xml</relativePath>

                </parent>

                <build>

                               <plugins>

                                               <plugin>

<artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>

<configuration>

<encoding>Cp1252</encoding>

<defaultLibBundleDir>/lib</defaultLibBundleDir>

<finalName>myEAR</finalName>

<modules>

<webModule>

<groupId>my.group</groupId>

<artifactId>myWar</artifactId>

                <bundleFileName>myWar.war</bundleFileName>

</webModule>

</modules>

</configuration>

                                               </plugin>

                               </plugins>

                </build>

                <dependencies>

                               <dependency>

                                               <groupId>my.group</groupId>

<artifactId>myWar</artifactId>

                                               <type>war</type>

<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

                               </dependency>

                </dependencies>

</project>

################WAR#############################

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">

                <parent>

                               <artifactId>myartifactparent</artifactId>

                               <groupId>my.group</groupId>

                               <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

<relativePath>.../myartifactparent/pom.xml</relativePath>

                </parent>

                <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

                <groupId>my.group</groupId>

                <artifactId>myWar</artifactId>

                <packaging>war</packaging>

                <name></name>

                <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

                <build>

<sourceDirectory>${basedir}/src</sourceDirectory>

<outputDirectory>${basedir}/WebRoot/WEB-INF/classes</outputDirectory>

                               <resources>

                                               <resource>

<directory>${basedir}/src</directory>

                                                               <excludes>

<exclude>**/*.java</exclude>

                                                               </excludes>

                                               </resource>

                               </resources>

                               <finalName>${artifactId}</finalName>

                               <plugins>

                                               <plugin>

<configuration>

<source>1.6</source>

<target>1.6</target>

</configuration>

                                               </plugin>

                                               <plugin>

<configuration>

<warSourceDirectory>WebRoot</warSourceDirectory>

</configuration>

                                               </plugin>

                                               <plugin>

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

<artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>1.12</version>

                                                               <executions>

<execution>

<id>wsgen</id>