Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Daniel H. F. e Silva" <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/17 22:04:09 UTC

Problems with path attribute of element action in struts-config.xml

Hi all,
 I am using Struts 1.0.2 at a business project. Problem is : i'd like to have path attributes
of elements action like this:
  path="/jsp/template.jsp?pageMenu=/jsp/menu.jsp&pageContent=/jsp/content.jsp"
 But i'm not having success on this. Why? At DTD i saw that path attribute is a CDATA. So it would
have to accept any kind of string, haven't it?

Thanks in advance,
 Daniel.

PS : Sorry for any english mistake, but english is not my native language.

=====