Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Stuart Belden <SB...@bjc.org> on 2003/06/03 14:06:10 UTC

Re: Is there a way to make jetspeed aware of changes in the xreg filesa bit faster?

1.  I believe Java 1.4 has dynamic class reloading.

2.  You can set the services.Registry.refreshRate in JR.properties, which sets the xreg refresh rate in seconds.  AFAIK there is no way to say "OK, refresh xreg files right... NOW."

>>> jetspeed@dagerot.nu 05/30/03 02:43PM >>>
Two questions:

1. Can I make Jetspeed aware of changes in portlet-classes without
restarting tomcat?

2. Is there a way to force Jetspeed to re-read the registry files?