Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sa...@materna.com on 2017/11/25 13:52:41 UTC

Define IP address for jMeter client

Hello,

ist there any way to define IP address used by jMeter client?
We have 1 windows jMeter client and 2 Linux jMeter slaves. They should communicate throught IP 51.77.52.XX, but jMeter client (Windows) is installed on server, where are configured 2 different IP addresses - 192.168.1.XX (backup IP) and 51.77.52.XX (user IP). jMeter client is on sturtup initialized with wrong IP adress 192.168.1.XX and he is not able to receive Results from his slaves - they send it throught 51.77.52.XX

Requirment is to define correct IP for jMeter client (Windows). Is it possible?

Thank you
Samuel

RE: Define IP address for jMeter client

Posted by sa...@materna.com.
Hello,

thanks for your hint, it helped. I was aware about this property, but did not know where to put this line.

Big thanks for your help.

Regards,
Samuel

Posted by "glinius@live.com" <gl...@live.com>.

--
Sent from: http://www.jmeter-archive.org/JMeter-User-f512775.html

RE: Define IP address for jMeter client

Posted by sa...@materna.com.
Hello Felix,

thanks for your reply. I am new in this community and have already read about attachment's restrictions.

I send links to logs:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cap0j0ql7x9t398/jmeter-client_windows.log?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ii0ab5lvmywk5km/jmeter-server_linux.log?dl=0

Thanks.