Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2001/07/11 16:04:45 UTC

Re: .Re: SV: just d/l & installed ANT'S need some guidance!!

Hi again thus if im reading it right ditch my current path and set just the
ant.jar and leave jaxp & parser.jar in the lib of ant's dir.

set classpath=ANT_HOME=C:\jakarta-ant-1.3\bin\ant.jar
set JAVA_HOME=C:\jdk1.3

Is the above ok if not pls post your classpath set up.
Cheers Chuck
suhas wrote:

> Hi  , Cheers Chuck
>     Only ant.jar should be in  the classpath . The system not required to
> boot up .
> Also keep jaxp.jar and parser.jar in the lib directory in the classpath
>
> set bin directory in the path
>
> Before doing all this set classpath and path to null
>
> Suhas

mewn camgymeriad, a fyddech gystal â rhoi gwybod i
ni (yn it@breconbeacons.org) ac yna dilëwch bob copi.