Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> on 2012/05/26 00:18:40 UTC

OpenSocial SotU

Does anyone have a tentative agenda for the upcoming OpenSocial SotU? I'm
trying to figure out if it make sense for me to head up there and need to
put together some justification.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: OpenSocial SotU

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.
On 5/25/12 6:18 PM, "Chris Geer" <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have a tentative agenda for the upcoming OpenSocial SotU? I'm
>trying to figure out if it make sense for me to head up there and need to
>put together some justification.

The SoTU will be Tuesday and announce OpenSocial 2.5 as a released spec.
It will have a few demos (hopefully a cross-platform embedded experience
demo with Rave & a couple of other containers), presentations on new items
and the new 3.0 rework.  We will have a combined Shindig/Rave meet up.
Additionally, OSCON is the same week and the SoTU is intended to be
complimentary and not compete too much with any OSCON events.