Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by David Nolen <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/08 00:19:23 UTC

Transcoding from GVTTree

Is this possible? And if not, what's the general way one would go
about generating a JPEG from the GVTTree?

Many thanks,
David

Re: Transcoding from GVTTree

Posted by Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 18:19 -0500, David Nolen wrote:
> Is this possible? And if not, what's the general way one would go
> about generating a JPEG from the GVTTree?

I think it could, because the transcoder also build GVTTree and use it.
You could also paint the GVT on the Image / BufferedImage and save the
image as JPEG

Just the the Batik transcoder source code. It should give you plenty of idea on how to implement the stuff.

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa