Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> on 2007/08/26 13:36:08 UTC

Re: svn commit: r569656 - /cocoon/whiteboard/osgi/README.txt

Hi Daniel,

danielf@apache.org pisze:
> Author: danielf
> Date: Sat Aug 25 03:37:44 2007
> New Revision: 569656

> Log:
> Actually all samples work.
>
> Modified:
>     cocoon/whiteboard/osgi/README.txt

I see that you are playing with OSGi in whiteboard and according to svn log messages there is
something to try already. However, I lack any experience and knowledge of OSGi and I don't know how
Cocoon OSGi integration is supposed to work.

Could you give some links to introduction articles and tutorials that is the most relevant to your
current effort? Giving some links to the discussion about *current* OSGi integration effort would be
helpful. I'm asking for this because I just want only to get familiar with OSGi parts needed in Cocoon.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: svn commit: r569656 - /cocoon/whiteboard/osgi/README.txt

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski skrev:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> danielf@apache.org pisze:
>> Author: danielf
>> Date: Sat Aug 25 03:37:44 2007
>> New Revision: 569656

>> Log:
>> Actually all samples work.
>>
>> Modified:
>>     cocoon/whiteboard/osgi/README.txt
>
> I see that you are playing with OSGi in whiteboard and according to svn log messages there is
> something to try already. However, I lack any experience and knowledge of OSGi and I don't know how
> Cocoon OSGi integration is supposed to work.

Try to follow the README and report back if it works (or not).

> Could you give some links to introduction articles and tutorials that is the most relevant to your
> current effort? Giving some links to the discussion about *current* OSGi integration effort would be
> helpful. I'm asking for this because I just want only to get familiar with OSGi parts needed in Cocoon.

There are no links about the current effort, but I just wrote a mail
about it.

/Daniel