Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by "Roytman, Alex" <Ro...@peacetech.com> on 2006/10/13 21:37:06 UTC

Kodo 4.1 does not include open JPA sources?

Hello,

Is there any reason openjpa sources are not included with Kodo 4.1?
Since we do not know which SVN version is included with Kodo we can not
get it from SVN either. If we had it, it would help analyzing problems
and reporting issues properly.

For example while trying to run 3.x Kodo app under 4.1 I got

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
file:/D:/projects/peacetech-products/dts/jdo/classes/com/peacetech/dts/j
do/package.jdo [Location: Line: 145, C: 76]: Type
"com.peacetech.dts.jdo.ContentFieldImpl" could not be instantiated.

            at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.meta.XMLMetaDataParser.getException(XMLMetaDataPa
rser.java:649)

            at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.meta.CFMetaDataParser.classForName(CFMetaDataPars
er.java:282)

            at
kodo.jdo.JDOMetaDataParser.classForName(JDOMetaDataParser.java:1990)

            at
kodo.jdo.JDOMetaDataParser.setElementMetaDataAttributes(JDOMetaDataParse
r.java:1188)

            at
kodo.jdo.JDOMetaDataParser.startCollection(JDOMetaDataParser.java:1216)

            at
kodo.jdo.JDOMetaDataParser.startClassElement(JDOMetaDataParser.java:767)

            at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.meta.CFMetaDataParser.startElement(CFMetaDataPars
er.java:104)

            at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.meta.XMLMetaDataParser.startElement(XMLMetaDataPa
rser.java:426)

This stack trace does not have exception which caused it so I have no
idea what's the problem is. I only know that under 3.4 it runs fine.

Thank you very much

Alex Roytman

Peace Technology, Inc.

301-206-9696x103

Re: Kodo 4.1 does not include open JPA sources?

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Alex-

Kodo 4.1 is based on the "openjpa-0.9.0-incubating" release. You can
download the source from:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/downloads.html

Also, running "java kodo.conf.KodoVersion" will output the exact
OpenJPA version and the svn revision number that it was based on.