Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Peter Thygesen <pt...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/15 00:57:47 UTC

maven references

I managed to get kafka-0.7 (trunk) compiled and running. I then wrote a
simple producer and consumer inspired by the provided source code examples.
The example project was not written with maven, but I managed to figure out
all dependencies except the zkclient dependency. I found a git with the
same name but this git version (0.1-SNAPSHOT) doesn't seem to work with
kafka. I can only get my producer and consumer to work if I manually add
zkclient.jar to the classpath.

Are you going to provide maven references to your dependencies in the
future (near)? and where do I get the zkclient.jar dependency? (can of
cause install it locally... but come on..)

brgds
Peter Thygesen

BTW:
very interesting project :)

Re: maven references

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
The zkclient jar that we use is an Apr snapshot of that repository.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: maven references

Posted by Peter Thygesen <pt...@gmail.com>.