Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jaro 2079 <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/22 11:03:11 UTC

cloudstack 3.0.2 problem snapshot (xenserver, freespace)

Hi
I have a problem, cloudstack allocate to many volumes per one datastore and
don't let free space for snapshot
Can I restrict in percent max allocation per datastore ?

Re: cloudstack 3.0.2 problem snapshot (xenserver, freespace)

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

You can play with storage overprovisioning to lower the maximum allocation,
but it will not solve the problem with XenServer.

If you find a solution for this, please let me know. Two weeks ago we had
to delete 10.000 VDIs to Xenserver to boot api properly...