Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/12/20 02:50:55 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache OODT 1.2.1 release candidate #1

Ping (

Can I get 2 more VOTEs here so I can push this release out? It’s kind of needed for DRAT.
We can release a 1.2.2 with Tom’s patch later, but would really love to release this. Thanks.

Cheers,
Chris

On 11/12/17, 9:53 AM, "Chris Mattmann" <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Folks,

    I have posted a 1st release candidate for the Apache OODT 1.2.1 release. The

    source code is at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/oodt/

    For more detailed information, see the included CHANGES.txt file for details on

    release contents and latest changes. The release was made using the OODT

    release process, documented on the Wiki here:

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/Release+Process

    The release was made from the OODT 1.2 tag at:

    https://github.com/apache/oodt/tree/1.2.1/

    A staged Maven repository is available at:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheoodt-1015/

    Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache OODT 1.2.1. The vote is

    open for at least the next 72 hours.

    Only votes from OODT PMC are binding, but folks are welcome to check the

    release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote passes

    if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

    [ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache OODT 1.2.1

    [ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

    Thanks!

    Chris

    P.S. Here is my +1.

Re: [VOTE] Apache OODT 1.2.1 release candidate #1

Posted by BW <bw...@mysoftcloud.com>.
https://www.hackdiary.com/2004/01/18/revoking-a-gpg-key/

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.
Fair enough, I figured it had just stalled into the ether :)

+1 ship it and we'll roll another off the back of it.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (1761)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>.
+1 current state of RC is good.

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector

Re: [VOTE] Apache OODT 1.2.1 release candidate #1

Posted by BW <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Kelly <ke...@apache.org>.
BW is too fast for me! ^_^

Take care
--k

Posted by Sean Kelly <ke...@apache.org>.
Chris:

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Kelly <ke...@apache.org>.
Thanks Chris!

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Kelly <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@spicule.co.uk>.
Checked it out and ran it through its paces looks GTG from my end

+1

--

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 09954122.
Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road,

All engagements are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business.
This email and its contents are intended solely for the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure, distributing or copying.
author and do not necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of
legal notice cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.

Re: [VOTE] Apache OODT 1.2.1 release candidate #1