Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/02/05 20:14:42 UTC

Re: other/1774: problems applying mod_servlet_c.patch to mod_servlet.c (this latter file is part of JSDK 1.0.1)

I would not be adverse to the java and perl projects using the same bug
reporting system.  But it requires folks from those projects to be on
apache-bugdb and to have editing rights to the bugdb.  I think it's
reasonable for our users to expect to report a bug to bugs.apache.org when
they get the code from {java,perl}.apache.org.

Dean

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> I would not be adverse to the java and perl projects using the same bug
> reporting system.  But it requires folks from those projects to be on
> apache-bugdb and to have editing rights to the bugdb.  I think it's
> reasonable for our users to expect to report a bug to bugs.apache.org when
> they get the code from {java,perl}.apache.org.

But they aren't.  This isn't for mod_jserv or whatever, this is for a
patch on one server by someone else for a module made by someone else.

If it was mod_jserv, I would leave it and let someone answer it.